Unlike traditional search optimization, paid search marketing, or banner ads, social media marketing utilizes a combination of various marketing outlets working in concert to drive more internet traffic to your website. We have a team of search engine content authors who will develop articles and web page content that will be uniquely yours and original. You will own all the rights to this content to utilize in any way you wish.
Typically this content is used for blogs, articles, or general website content. Once the content is live on your site, we then use several tactics to promote the content on twitter, blogs, social networking sites, and other online media outlets.
Our Social Media Marketing SMM experts acquire public awareness of your website, product or service via social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Blogspot, and many more. Through Social Media Optimization, we aim to increase your website traffic through social networks and other online communities rather than from search engines. The result is increased traffic in a quicker time period.
High Quality Website Design Services
We use the following process to increase traffic coming from social websites and online communities
- StandardComplete analysis and examination of the prevailing social media trends
- Creating a buzz about your brand and enhancing your brand visibility
- Developing new methods for creating viral videos, blogs, social bookmarking, widgets, and podcasts
- Give your visitors the opportunity to tag, share and communicate with your online activities
- Link you with your visitors, community members and even your competitors through various methods of sonline participation ultimately increasing your customer-base
- Monitor your traffic and visitor trends to help you devise profitable strategies
At Inventriks, we work with our clients to leverage their product and brand strategies by building interactively engaging marketing solutions for various social media applications. Marketing your business using social media strategies is based on subtle word-of-mouth marketing. Promoting ideas that are genuinely interesting will spread easily and effectively among online social networks and communities such as Digg, Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, Flickr etc